Thursday, July 24, 2008

I thought we'd abolished public hangings in Britain

Apparently not. Jamie took Jack and his friend to the Festival of History last weekend! I couldn't go. {sniff!}

Here are the boys looking annoyed about the Nazis.


Joining the Redcoats? They've taken the King's Shilling and they're off to fight the rebellious Scots.

Oh wait a minute - the Middle Ages had better clothes.

But then, the American GI's did have gum.


So hard to decide!

They had a really good time.{g}

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like a wonderful event!!

Th pictures of the boys are a good laugh!

Cynthia said...

Ah.. I'm sorry you couldn't go. I know how you LOVE history! Looks like a great event!

Kristine said...

Those pics are a riot, rather Forest-Gumpish looking, with the boys in the midst of another time!

Stephanie said...

What fun! I love things like this!

berrypatch said...

Love it! We love events like this. We're going to a Medieval Festival in September. So much fun! I've even convinced my boys to go in costume!!! ;-)

Jennifer said...

Great pics. The boys are a hoot!