It must be meme week for me or something...
This one is a tag, I suppose. Pick it up and do it if you want! It was from DeeDee's blog and I like the idea of being forced to answer in only ONE WORD!
1. Where is your cell phone? somewhere
2. Your significant other? camping
3. Your hair? coloured
4. Your mother? scottish
5. Your father? welsh
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? absurd
8. Your favorite drink? champagne
9. Your dream/goal? grandparenthood
10. The room you’re in? dining
11. Your church? gone
12. Your fear? abandonment
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? secure
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? housekeeper
16. Muffins? wholewheat
17. One of your wish list items? dishwasher
18. Where you grew up? Everywhere
19. The last thing you did? reading
20. What are you wearing? pj's
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? mammals
23. Your computer? important
24. Your life? busy!
25. Your mood? concerned
26. Missing someone? boys
27. Your car? fantastic
28. Something you’re not wearing? bra
29. Favorite store? IKEA
30. Your summer? rainy
31. Like(love) someone? yep!
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. Last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? lately
35. Who will re post this? Debbie?
If you want to play along then do, but remember no cheating with the ONE WORD ANSWER thing. {g}
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What fun! Thanks for playing along.
The perfect quick meme, though trickier than it looks! I played.
You made me feel a little but better about my one word entry thingy. I put down the same answer for number 28. I was expecting the blog police to haul me in any minute.
Ooh, maybe I'll have to give this one a try!
Post a Comment