Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Made it to England

Summer seems to have finally made an appearance in England. I've been dreaming of this all winter!But instead, we have this. And this.
But that's okay! We've got a week's surfing in West Wales coming up in a few weeks. No palm trees, but other than that, it's pretty much heaven.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

What fun! I'm clumsy enough, however, that surfing would break me in some way I'm sure. lol

Cynthia said...

We have never done any surfing, but it's on our todo list for someday! I'm excited for you to get to go!

Serenata said...

Sums up a British summer perfectly - water gun fights in the garden!

berrypatch said...

I like your dream. Although, my reality is close to yours as well - except no kiddie pool either - just sprinklers. ;-) Oh well....the boys have fun with it all.

Jodi said...

Fun pictures!

My dream is basically hot days with water nearby a comfy chair and a good book. The palm trees would be a great touch though.

Debbie said...

I like your dream also, but it would be especially meaningful to me in the middle of February!

I can't complain, we have had quite a bit of hot weather this summer and we have a nice pool to cool off in. I can skip the palm trees as they are messy to clean up after! :-)

I need you to post pictures of your back garden. It is so hard for me to realize the size of it! Not that I need to know, I just remember you commenting once about a small yard.

Romany said...

Debbie, that's it right there! I've never measured it but it's about 30' x 40'?