Well my first guess is aliens came down and stole your audience but didn't want the wellies as they don't fit on tenticles.
OR that people had been hanging around waiting and gone off to do stuff, leaving their wellies and bags to mark their places. Hmm Somewhere without wellies - a giant bouncy castle perhaps?
I love all the colorful boots... Madeleine needed a pair for college (low lying campus gets deep puddles) but we couldn't find any quite that pretty.... she ended up with garden boots which we tested for leakproofness (is that a word) in the bathtub.
I thought wellies only came in green and maybe pink for little girls. Who knew there was this variety available for adult women? I think it's because there are so many summer music festivals now in which the rain features rather heavily.{g}
Warmer oceans produce more moisture and we get that rain as we have south westerly prevailing winds. Also, the Jet Stream has moved so we've been getting Iceland's weather.
One of those two theories anyway. I'm not sure Britain gets proper summers any more.{sniff!}
6 comments:
Well my first guess is aliens came down and stole your audience but didn't want the wellies as they don't fit on tenticles.
OR that people had been hanging around waiting and gone off to do stuff, leaving their wellies and bags to mark their places. Hmm Somewhere without wellies - a giant bouncy castle perhaps?
Wellies = camping? Something to do with Soul Survivor? Eldest Dd went last year, and I seem to remember it involved a lot of wellies.
It's a Christian youth concert on a rainy day and everyone has gone...somewhere.
A concert of some sort.
I love all the colorful boots... Madeleine needed a pair for college (low lying campus gets deep puddles) but we couldn't find any quite that pretty.... she ended up with garden boots which we tested for leakproofness (is that a word) in the bathtub.
Renee,
I thought wellies only came in green and maybe pink for little girls. Who knew there was this variety available for adult women? I think it's because there are so many summer music festivals now in which the rain features rather heavily.{g}
Warmer oceans produce more moisture and we get that rain as we have south westerly prevailing winds. Also, the Jet Stream has moved so we've been getting Iceland's weather.
One of those two theories anyway. I'm not sure Britain gets proper summers any more.{sniff!}
Post a Comment