Saturday, August 15, 2009

Zorbing in the West Country

After dropping Grace off ysterday, Jamie and Jack had a game of croquet in the grounds and then watched the Zorb ball being inflated.Jack had to be the first one to try it out.He refused the harness inside and just preferred to be thrown around, as people pushed the ball as fast as they could around the field.
After a full 15 minutes of this, he slid out with the red ferret on his head still completely intact.

I'll stick with the Wii, I think. Although, I managed to hurt my back doing the Wii yoga yesterday, so goodness knows what a Zorb ball would do to me.

Actually, maybe it would have fixed my back? LOL!

Seriously, I am proud of Jack's adventurous spirit. I know God will use that aspect of his character in a big way one day!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Neat! That zorb on the green(from a far) looks a bit like a Teletubbie(sp?) landscape. ;) All you need to La-La chasing after it's ball.

Wild Homeschool Family said...

Jack's ferret must be really well trained to stick with him through all that.