Okay, I'm not absolutely sure all the following pics and posts are from Somerset, but most are.

Someone living in this old lighthouse. Or windmill. We couldn't decide which.

Weston Super Mare. Where the town authorities seem to be exceptionally cautious!

Traditional seaside activities at this beach: donkey rides.

On this first day, Jamie and I decided that this sort of beach day is no fun at all without children.

We realised that we were going to have to re-think our holidays.
We also decided we needed some grandchildren pretty soon!
So we could ride on the donkeys with them.
4 comments:
Of course you can ride donkeys without kids...... it could be romantic
I'm obviously behind in blog reading because I have no idea why you're w/o kids.
Renee,
I'm not so sure the donkeys would agree. I probably need some huge draft horse.{g}
Cynthia,
The kids were away at separate Christian camps having a wonderful time! So Jamie and I had a few days away together on our own....
I'll send you my two little ones! They would love those donkey rides' Okay, the 11 year old might be a bit old for it, but I can see him trying.
Post a Comment