Recently, I've been making scrapbooks to record their home-education journey. They are going to be presented with them at the End Of An Era Party in a week's time. I came across these photos and they reminded me of how sweet my children were then.
Jack ALWAYS smiled for the camera. See header photo for what he does when he sees a camera nowadays.
Grace was really beautiful even before she had her teeth straightened! Though she strongly disagrees with that statement. {g} Look at those dimples!
Grace was still taller than her brother then, too! Now she's the smallest in the family!
I love these photos! They were so happy! Not a care in the world!
I love my teenagers. I loved them in 2002 and I loved them as babies. Will I still love them this fiercely when they are fat, middle aged and bald? (Though, hopefully, Grace won't be the one to go bald!)
I think so.{vbg}
8 comments:
Oooh! The same ages as my two now! How fast did those last six years go, please? Could you just email me the directions to get from where I am to where you are, without totally, totally lousing up?!
{g}
Jackie
They look so lovely - very innocent and sweet. Grace holds her hand exactly the same way as Peanut does!
Jackie, they went REALLY fast. They were the fun times too. I think those middle years were such fun to home-educate through.
No road-map though, except God's Word! Pray and ask God what is importnat for you to teach because you can't do everything!
Dorothy, what wonderful photos. I always get a bit meloncholy when I look at old photos, but it is a sweet sort of meloncholy.
Ah... time goes so fast.
Awwwww so cute! The time sure does pass quickly.
How precious these photos are a few years later! I'd guess that Jack would still be smiling if he'd not been featured in a blog for the past 1.75 years, lol.
Darling! Those are great ages, aren't they. They are still little, not yet teens. Teens are great too, but it's fun when they are little ones; they are very cute at that age.
Post a Comment