Poor Holly the guinea pig has had an...intestinal problem, the result of antibiotics, lately. Guess who's job it has been to bathe her nether regions daily.
Cute picture. Sorry about clean up time intestinal problems create.. ugh..... sometimes I'm glad we don't have any pets... although my kids would probably enjoy some.
Aw, I didn't know you had a piggie! My cats would be going crazy!! My black cat still sits by the lizard for at least an hour a day, just waiting, ever hopeful . . .
3 comments:
Cute picture. Sorry about clean up time intestinal problems create.. ugh..... sometimes I'm glad we don't have any pets... although my kids would probably enjoy some.
Aw, I didn't know you had a piggie! My cats would be going crazy!! My black cat still sits by the lizard for at least an hour a day, just waiting, ever hopeful . . .
Very cute! I hope Holly's intestinal problem has sorted itself out now.
Post a Comment