Thursday, November 22, 2007

Aaah! Thanks guys.


Apparently, a few of you thought this blog should be nominated for the Best Geographical Blog and the Best Variety Blog. I'm smiling. What I think of as a mish-mash of assorted thoughts springing from a disorderly life actually consitutes a blog of variety! Cool!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm looking forward to reading the blogs in those and all the other categories. I love to stumble on a good new blog. I hope you'll all have a good look around before voting. http://homeschoolblogawards.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm missing visiting many of you at the moment. My computer died and we've been awaiting the arrival of the new one and transfer of information from the old one for a few weeks now. Meanwhile, I have been using the kids' one which has none of my addresses. This means I've not been able to visit friends at their blogs OR email them as I don't have their email address. (Unless you're on a blog roll at a yahoo group site.) If some of you have been feeling neglected lately, I do still love you and hope to drop by and visit soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the meantime you could always leave a comment here with your blog address in it. And if you send me an email, I'll be able to reply!

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

Congratulations! You've got my vote.

Lisa in Jax said...

Sorry to hear you've lost your computer! I hope your new one gets there quickly and safely.

Renee said...

Dorothy,
you are my favorite geographical blog

Cynthia said...

I haven't had much time for blogging myself so I didn't notice that your computer was down. Is it fixed now?