Wow - I know a genius. Mine is only high school level or maybe it was elementary... ah well; we can't all be genius' now, can we? ::snort::
No, DeEtta. You can't. Being a Genius is very, very rare.I'm so special.;-)
Well, since *I* got a genius, I can only assume the assignment is completely at random. (Sorry, Dorothy!)I need to dumb my blog down quick. I can't stand the pressure! LOL
Thanks, Dorothy! And yes, that was why I wasn't at W's on Saturday. I am truly impressed that you have managed to fool the computer into thinking you are a genius by confusing it with words it doesn't understand. That takes, well ... genius! {g}
Post a Comment
| Previous | Home | Next |
4 comments:
Wow - I know a genius. Mine is only high school level or maybe it was elementary... ah well; we can't all be genius' now, can we? ::snort::
No, DeEtta. You can't. Being a Genius is very, very rare.
I'm so special.
;-)
Well, since *I* got a genius, I can only assume the assignment is completely at random. (Sorry, Dorothy!)
I need to dumb my blog down quick. I can't stand the pressure! LOL
Thanks, Dorothy! And yes, that was why I wasn't at W's on Saturday.
I am truly impressed that you have managed to fool the computer into thinking you are a genius by confusing it with words it doesn't understand. That takes, well ... genius! {g}
Post a Comment