That is what Jack's face looks like when he's REALLY excited. He's just trying to be cool.
Because Jack is also doing a project on the concept of IDENTITY for his Art and Design IGCSE exam course, he was supposed to take photos which summed up the whole rock festival experience for him. Which explains this shot, obviously.
His poor vegetarian Dad had to pay for this.
Drum workshop.
Okay then.
And there you have it.
5 comments:
Friends of mine went and came back posting, "I'm now a fan of Beer & Hymns, and wondering how it would go down at Yearly Meeting". Looks like a great time was had :)
And the diet coke can???? Hey, Andy Warhol all over again!
Looks like a truly awful experience!
We go to Greenbelt every year and really feel at home there. There is a lot of emerging-church stuff but there's tons of other stuff going on too - I can't think of anyone I know, Christian or non-Christian who wouldn't get something out of if. Which day were they there?
It's always interesting to see what pictures kids take to sum up an event or subject. Or what meant the most to them or what they noticed which perhaps an adult wouldn't.
Jan, Sorry to diss your favourite festival!
Some of the stuff on the website was a bit alarming, especially re Gay Christians, but I'm sure there are lots of good things about it too.
They were there on the Monday.
Post a Comment