Saturday, December 09, 2006

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Grace's room.
The kids love to have a little tree in each of their rooms. They decorate it themselves. Jack has started a baking frenzy which means it must be close to Christmas. His choc chip cookies were good! Not sure why he needed a mortar and pestle, though!
The dining table. I love these retro-style napkins. They remind me of my childhood.
Jack's room. There's just enough room under his bed for a desk (out of the pic, on the other side), a guitar and a tree! All of life's essentials.
Grace sporting her Christmas shirt. Gulping down her dinner before going to the Girl Guides Christmas Party.
A little corner of the dining room dressed pretty!
Bartholemew flew across the Atlantic Ocean, thanks to DeEtta, and Jamie is helping us catch up with his exciting adventures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing your photos! I always try to see if anything is different, European! I have a friend (military wife) currently living in Italy, and I enjoy hearing about the differences in day to day life. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah - I can comment again. I think my server does strange things...or maybe blogger....or maybe it's user error. ::snort::

I also love to see your photos and eagerly scan them each day. LOL Your children are beautiful - guess I shouldn't say that about Jack...ruggedly handsome?

I'm very impressed with your pies.

Anonymous said...

The mortar and pestle bit of this post stood out to me, Colin our 8 yo likes to bake. He never does things quite the way I do and I have given up questioning why he needs to do some things in such odd ways.

All the pictures are great. My kids would love their own little trees so I mustn't show them your pictures. LOL. Perhaps when they're older.