Cynthia set up this challenge.Check out her blog here for the details.
I love to scrapbook but, as with my other hobbies, like cooking, reading etc, they'll all been neglected lately as I get more serious about home-educating my kids (the finish line is fast approaching!) and get involved in other commitments, like music at church. We're struggling on for another two weeks to finish off the school year and Jamie and I have taken the summer off music too. We have lots of fun things planned for the summer but also some time just catching up with ourselves and eachother.
Cynthia has evidently been feeling the same way about her scrapbooking, so she invented this challenge to get herself and her e-buddies motivated. Do join us. The first challenge is to 'Organize Something'. Cynthia very bravely posted a photo of her scrapbooking room. Some of us would drool over such a possibility, but not the way it's looking right now!
If you join us, there will be little competitions and you get to use the very wikkid graphic that Jen created.
All welcome!
1 comment:
Dorothy,
You call it "brave" to post a photo such as the one I posted of my scrapbooking room. *I* call it HUMILIATING!
Oh well... at least you all know that I'm not always put together! Actually quite a few things slide around here during the school year and summer goes by too fast to catch everything up so slowly I get further and further behind a little bit more each year. I have HIGH HOPES for catching up many things this year... but egads.. we're already into JULY now!
I hope we can all motivate and encourage each other that we don't have to set aside an entire week or MONTH (my normal mode of operation)... we CAN see progress in just an hour here and there!
Post a Comment