Rhubarb, coming along nicely. As are the weeds.
A kiddush cup, at last. Ordered from CBD.
Authentic honey cake for the Passover Seder tonight? Sort of.

Till I drizzled orange blossom honey icing all over it. I don't think the Israelites had access to cane sugar from the Bahamas.
Hey though, I bet mine is the most popular honey cake at church tonight! {g}

6 comments:
I'm guessing you used the recipe you posted on SHS? Now to figure out how to convert it to "American"...It seems like a LOT of honey and very little flour... but it does sound tastey... maybe next week when we get home from Nuremberg
Renee, NOOOO! I thought about that Roman recipe and decided that I'd probably need several tries to perfect it. So I used another one.
The cake is fine, but a little bland, so I added the icing. I'll pass on the other recipe when I can. Just off to Oxford.
Dorothy, the cake looks yummy and I love the cup...so lovely.
We had a Passover Seder at our homeschool co-op this week. I think it was a bit dry for the kids, but I was quite facinated.
Your honey cake looks scrumptious!
Dorothy, I love the kiddush cup. I'm assuming I will need one of these.....hmmm....and what else. It's time to plan. LOL
Forgot to say - the cake looks good to me.....
Post a Comment