My blog is so boring these days.
Saturday
Jamie and I spent the entire day doing music stuff for church. Apart from the time we spent ferrying Jack to Music School and the Sports Centre to swim with some friends. We sang through various songs. He wrote out chord chords, I practiced my solo. Yes, for the first time in 20 years I'm supposed to be singing a solo, at the evening celebration we're putting on in two weeks time (Want to come, Windy and witness my humiliation?) We decided who was going to be playing what. Sent many emails. Yep. All day. Until about 6.30 when we had our Shabbat Meal, which I'd somehow managed to prepare.
We've all got colds and I'm not sure how many of us will make it to church today.
Oh and it's Mothering Sunday.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I got all excited about Mothering Sunday but then Theresa (my 9yo) informed me that I couldn't celebrate since I wasn't in England - having been to England and being connected to an English blog don't count
Hey not as boring as mine! We all have moments of not being quite as witty or inspiring as we would like to be, but I still enjoy reading your blog!
Hope your colds get better soon
Happy Mother's Day to you! England sneaks it in there early to confuse us Americans. :^)
My days are boring, too. All I do all day, every day, is paint. ONE day I may be finished!
I have now caught my kids' cold too. I don't like THIS game of catch, lol.
Happy Mothering Sunday,late.
This is the first year I completely forgot about "the other Mother's day". We've been a way too long. Or my memory is going and the decriptitude has really kicked in.
Post a Comment