I think this may be the weirdest thing I've done for this blog and it's all Kathryn's fault. http://ukbookworm.blogspot.com
What you do is type in '(your christian name) needs' into Google and see what comes up. Here's my list. They were the first 10 I found.
Some of them are even TRUE! But I'm not telling you which ones.
1. Dorothy needs a shave.
2. Dorothy falls into the pigsty again and decides she needs a new dress.
3. Dorothy needs a sleeping mask.
4. Dorothy needs to worry about those freakin scary flying monkeys.
5. Dorothy needs peace.
6. Dorothy needs a spanking.
7. Dorothy needs to be online.
8. Dorothy needs only 3 points to win the game.
9. Dorothy needs at least 5 years of creditable civilian service.
10. Dorothy needs more spectral cubes.
Like I said, I'm not saying which ones happen to be true.
Go on. Do it. I dare ya!
And I know for a fact that Jodi in NH, at least, cannot resist a dare.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh dear! What a shame about the pigsty! Did you manage to get rid of the smell? And did you enjoy your visit to Oz despite the flying monkeys?
I'm sure you couldn't possibly need peace.
you know me too well! I did it soon after you posted but didn't get it on my blog. Perhaps because the first few of mine were things like needs deliverance from lust, needs someone to look after her during the day (a horse named Jodi!) and needs rehab. LOL So Im a lustful, drugged up horse!
Post a Comment