Grace receives expert tuition. Tessie stuck up a tree. Grace's Birthday cake.Tessie still stuck up a tree.My garden, so parched it evidently thinks it's in Botswana. Yes, those are cracks. And yes, this was April. In England.
You guys really ARE dry! Do you have well water or city water? IOW, do you have to pay to water your yard and flower bed? We have a well, but I haven't had time to hook up the hoses yet. If I don't pretty soon, mine will also be pretty parched looking.
Cynthia, It's not well water and we do have to pay. It's not metered to the house but to the whole estate and each house pays a share. Because of that the estate has a rule: no sprinklers or hoses to be used for car-washing, gardens etc. So it's buckets from the kitchen when I have the time. (Our rain butt which collects rainwater from the roof is empty!!!!) - Dorothy
2 comments:
You guys really ARE dry! Do you have well water or city water? IOW, do you have to pay to water your yard and flower bed? We have a well, but I haven't had time to hook up the hoses yet. If I don't pretty soon, mine will also be pretty parched looking.
Cynthia,
It's not well water and we do have to pay. It's not metered to the house but to the whole estate and each house pays a share. Because of that the estate has a rule: no sprinklers or hoses to be used for car-washing, gardens etc. So it's buckets from the kitchen when I have the time. (Our rain butt which collects rainwater from the roof is empty!!!!) - Dorothy
Post a Comment