Sunday, May 06, 2007

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Goodbye, my *dear* Grace. I am fond of you, you know that, and I will miss you but I am so looking forward to seeing Hayley and the boys again!

Plus, I think they have more chips at their house.

Of course, I won't miss you doing things like this to me.

Goodbye Jack. I know you will miss me terribly. I like your music. But what is this strange table I am sitting on. And why is it always in the middle of your living room?

Goodbye computer! I will miss that sand dune!


Goodbye Dorothy's blue things! You do get a good cup of tea here.

Oh dear. Grace, please try to control your emotions! Don't get me all soggy before I get on that Virgin Atlantic Upper Class flight!

Goodbye Tessie. I will miss our cozy naps!

Goodbye Jack.

Try not to be too upset that I am leaving.

I can tell he is devastated.
The British are very good at hiding their feelings.

Goodbye books! I hope Trevor, Hayley, Colin and Tristan have lots of books I can read!

Goodbye Washing line. My favourite place to hang out!

Yes, goodbye, Dorothy.


She is *such* a camera hog. Honestly, on this blog it's pictures of her everywhere. It's just Dorothy, Dorothy, Dorothy.


Oh, and goodbye naked Picasso lady!

Well, there's no putting it off any longer. It's time to go. What time is that flight again? Will there be champagne in the VIP lounge before we leave?

See you soon!

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's just TOO MUCH FUN! I wonder where his next adventure will be too? He could come here for the summer. We're always doing some odd thing or another (LOL). I hope he has a safe trip!

Kristine said...

My, I didn't realize Betty had such a nice long vacation! Goodbye, Betty! I'll look forward to hearing about your welcome home party at Trevor, Hayley, Colin and Tristan's house!

Kathy in WA said...

Good bye to Betty Puddles! Thanks for sharing your travel adventures with us! We'll miss you.

Debbie said...

It has been so much fun following Betty's adventures. I'm sure she will miss you all, but enjoy being back home. The weather has finally started to warm up here in the northeast.

Jan said...

Goodbye, Betty! We'll miss you? How can we keep up with your adventures? Does Jodi still blog?

Jodi said...

Here I am reading and the kids are in bed! I will share the news of Betty's imminent return tomorrow. She will be just in time for the GOOD weather too!

Again this post is wonderfully funny. I'll have another read with the kids tomorrow.

Thank you, thank you, thanks again!

Do you still have an international list? We are still lacking a victim...errr host, yes a furry animal host family for both South American and Australia. I've asked twice on SHS and have gotten no replies. Perhaps your next holiday to those places and we'll send along more small animals. VBG

Unknown said...

Dorothy, that is just so funny! I have enjoyed Betty's travel diary. I do think you need to write your own books instead of just selling other people's!